Monday, August 10, 2015

August 2, 2015

Another great week! I'm so happy. I can't believe it's already August...

We are working really hard to love everybody right now! Here's what I've learned lately... When things are hard, and you don't feel like you are accomplishing anything, when you are trying you hardest and things just don't seem to be working out, remember Him. Jesus Christ did the impossible for literally every person on this earth now and throughout eternity. And yet, they rejected Him. Would you still call His great work a success? I would. And when it comes down to it, we are here to serve Him. Keep going, rely on His grace and infinite mercy and allow Him to be your joy and success. He makes our small efforts enough, even when we don't think so. I love my Savior. And although it is hard, I am eternally grateful for this opportunity to understand Him better.

I testify that He lives and loves us ALL. If we rely on Him, He can make us enough. Have a wonderful week.

Sister Blanchard